• High Excursion Double Laminated Foam Surround for High Speed Bass Response
• Expanded and Rolled Steel Basket
• Magnet Motor Heatsink with Heat Pump Cooling Technology
• Aero Style Oversize Magnet Motor Vent
• Quad Layer Linear Progressive Conex Spider
• Integrated High-Current Tinsel Leads
• Black Aluminum 4 Layer Voice Coil Former
• Ultra Saturated, High “BL” Magnet Motor Gap
• Extended Pole Technology
• Dual Nickel Plated Spring Loaded Push Terminals
• Kevlar Reinforced Ultra-Stiff Paper Composite Cone
• Woven Fiberglass Dustcap
• Molded Plastic Trim Gasket
• Stylized Magnet Protection Rubber Boot
Cadence products are covered by warranty from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year if the unit is not installed by an authorized Cadence dealer and two years if installed by an authorized Cadence dealer. Proof of purchase is required for warranty repair; and proof of professional install for two year extended warranty. Warranty is to the original purchaser only. All products not under warranty are subject to a repair charge.
great subs. very well built...stiff at first but they loosen up very nicely. i went from 2 kicker L5 12" solos to these and i'm impressed. i have them running of the cadence momentum 5000.1d amp(1200w rms @ 1 ohm) and they are calling for more power. dont get me wrong these things beat for sure and hit some nice lows but definitely can handle more than what they are rated for...would say easily handle 1500-1800w rms for a pair. also cadence has great customer service so dont be shy to send an email if you have a question
They blend. VERY VERY WELL.
Posted by 323 Bumpin! on 23rd Aug 2012
My previous systems were always huge, 4 RF P3 15s, 6 Type R 12s, i even had 8 Kicker L5 10s before..had a terrible car accident and yea just got out the game for a while. FINALLY I bought 4 of these, just to change things up and wow. Just floored by the performance. 3.6cf tuned to 35hz powered by a Xah1200.d IN LOVE. A) They perform great. B) They are cheap. C) NOTHING in this price range, can compare. Thank you Cadence***BTW BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD WITH ANY COMPANY PERIOD.
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Jul 2012
i have heard a bunch of 8's before and when i got to play with these i was very impressed. these subs will get down and i will be looking to purchase another pair later. IMO these will give the SA-8's and DD 1508's a run for their $$$